How do I remove an entry from the aging receivables report

Feidhlim Harty reeds at wetlandsystems.ie
Wed Feb 19 11:23:16 EST 2014

Hi Guys,

I'm really stuck. I don't know how to even phrase the questions I'm afraid...

I've tried exporting Gnucash in what seems like 100 different ways to my
accountant and she's still having difficulty reading it. Sometimes it seems
to work, but then the dates go askew.

Is there any way to get my closed books for 2013 from my gnucash to her
gnucash?

Please help!!

Féidhlim

FH Wetland Systems Ltd.
30 Woodlawn, Lahinch Rd., Ennis, Co. Clare
065-6797355 reeds at wetlandsystems.ie
www.wetlandsystems.ie