How do I remove an entry from the aging receivables report

Feidhlim Harty reeds at wetlandsystems.ie
Thu Feb 20 04:20:44 EST 2014

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply. I find it really difficult to find an up to date
.gnucash file on my mac. I've tried to reveal hidden files, and it seems to
work once and then reverts to hiding files on me again. Then when I do
transfer it across, and try to work with it on her computer, it never quite
seems to give the same results as I can see... (I realise I'm not being very
clear here). One problem that I have is that after closing the 2013 books
on 31/12/13, the reports printed subsequent to that show details for 2014
only. I've tried to amend that in the Edit menu, but the changes I make
don't seem to remain in place. Another thing was that all of my wages
figures seemed to redate themselves to a busy week in May of last year,
whereas in my own computer they were fine.

Any thoughts or comments would be really welcome.

Thank you,

Féidhlim

 FH Wetland Systems Ltd.
30 Woodlawn, Lahinch Rd., Ennis, Co. Clare
065-6797355 reeds at wetlandsystems.ie
www.wetlandsystems.ie