Sharing a Data File WAS:Re: How do I remove an entry from the aging receivables report

Feidhlim Harty reeds at wetlandsystems.ie
Thu Feb 20 04:35:42 EST 2014

Hi Maf.

Thank you for getting back to me. I take your point about starting a new
subject line - I just wasn't sure where to start. I'll have a closer look
at it all and see if I can identify the specific problem areas.

Regards

Féidhlim

FH Wetland Systems Ltd.
30 Woodlawn, Lahinch Rd., Ennis, Co. Clare
065-6797355 reeds at wetlandsystems.ie
www.wetlandsystems.ie