Reconciliation window can't do basic math?!

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.net
Thu Feb 20 14:53:52 EST 2014

You may have already tried this, and it isn't scientific by any means, but I
would recommend unchecking and re-checking all lines with dates of 10/10 and
11/5 to see if they affect the totals you are referring to.  If they didn't
(unchecking or re-checking), that would give you somewhere to start, and if
they did (for instance, only when re-checking), that could be enough to
solve the problem, however coincidental and not-really-a-solution that may
be.

Dustin