Unable to obtain security price updates

LindenSys at aol.com LindenSys at aol.com
Thu Feb 20 18:35:20 EST 2014

Hello All,

I have never had a problem before but for some reason price editor, my
"Pearl" program suddenly is unable to obtain updated prices from Yahoo USA. I
receive the message "unable to retrieve prices for the following securities"
or  something similar. It has every security on my list as not retrievable.
I have  tried for over a week but the same thing occurs.  Has something
changed on  the Yahoo USA site? I have tried to edit to another source such as
Vanguard but  no luck.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thank you,
Harry