Maybe the last advanced portfolio update for now

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 22:02:43 EST 2014

Hi Mike,

I do have an odd thing that happens, but wonder if it's something I have set
up wrong, etc. If I run the report with the default settings, there are a
couple of securities I've got that come up with a zero cost basis. That
shouldn't be, because I've been regularly buying it shares of these funds
via the company 401(k), etc.
If I change the basis cost calculation method from "Average" to "FIFO" or
"LIFO", the cost basis is calculated correctly. I don't know why this only
happens for these two securities and not others, I can't find anything they
have in common. Perhaps there is some odd calculation done in the average
situation only?

-----
Ken Farley