"correcting" transactions

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 01:57:54 EST 2014

John Ralls is more than capable in "defending" himself, but honestly you took
his reply to you in the wrong spirit. To any casual observer (eg, like me),
John has put in hours and hours in responding to questions and concerns to
those on this board who have simple and complicated questions, and he has
consistently demonstrated a willingness to help.  I understand what you were
asking, I also totally understand John Ralls reply to you.

You took his good faith reply the wrong way.  Just my 3 cents (inflation).