"correcting" transactions

John Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Fri Feb 21 02:24:04 EST 2014

On 02/20/2014 10:57 PM, Steve wrote:
> John Ralls is more than capable in "defending" himself, but honestly you took
> his reply to you in the wrong spirit. To any casual observer (eg, like me),
> John has put in hours and hours in responding to questions and concerns to
> those on this board who have simple and complicated questions, and he has
> consistently demonstrated a willingness to help.  I understand what you were
> asking, I also totally understand John Ralls reply to you.
>
> You took his good faith reply the wrong way.  Just my 3 cents (inflation).

Interesting comment.  I just discussed the response to my wife, a rather
intelligent 1st grade teacher and principal to be, and told her the same
thing you said about the respondent, as I have seen him assist people
many times.  Unfortunetely, I am unable to respond to your comments
because I do not understand your response to my comments.

John, (The Messenger)