typo in invest-dividends1.html#invest-dividendreinvest?

Larry Evans cppljevans at suddenlink.net
Fri Feb 21 14:42:36 EST 2014

The URL:

http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.4/C/gnucash-guide/invest-dividends1.html#invest-dividendreinvest

says:
--{--cut here--
Starting with the purchase of 100 shares on Jan. 3, 2005, all dividends
will be reinvested and an account is created to track the dividend to
the specific stock. GnuCash simplifies the entry by allowing
calculations within the cells of the transaction. If the first dividend
is $.29/share, enter $53.38 in the share price and 100*.29 in the Buy cell.
--}--cut here--
Yet the .png shows 53.8883 as the share price.
I assume that's a typo, or am I missing something?

-regards,
Larry