Scheduled Transactions: Name changes every month

Gast1234 gast1234 at trash-mail.com
Fri Feb 28 03:05:12 EST 2014

I solved the problem in that way:

The scheduled transaction are booked with the description from scheduled
transactions. When the same (not scheduled transaction) transactions
appears, I set it as "new", so that it is regulary booked. I copy the
description and put it to the scheduled transaction and change eventuelly
the date. After that I delete the "new" transaction.

It would be finde if a prommer could change this issue - varialbe to
descriptions ;-)