Mavericks / Incremental account search not working

Paul McNett paul at mcnettware.com
Fri Feb 28 15:31:29 EST 2014

Hi,

I've been using gnucash for a few years now, moved from Quicken, and I
like it.

Last week I upgraded to a new MacBook Pro with Mavericks (OS X 10.9) and
GnuCash 2.6.1. Works well, however I can no longer start typing an
account name in the account window and have Gnucash advance to the
nearest match.

Was this feature removed?

I have lots of accounts in hierarchical organization and have come to
rely on this feature, it seems.

Let me know if you need more information. I did do some searching on
Google but only found issues with stock quoting or something, which I
don't use. It's possible I'm not using the correct term for "incremental
search" though.

Thanks
Paul