business accounts receivable report problems

Marc Evans marc at softwarehackery.com
Thu Jan 2 19:23:03 EST 2014

Hello,

I am running gnucash-2.6.0 on OSX 10.9.1, installed via the DMG from the
gnucash site.

When running Reports > Business > Receivable Aging the reports that
results shows the wrongs figures, such that many items that should be
zero at not. When I click on a problem figure trying to figure out
details of why, a new tab is shown specific to the customer, showing
that same problem figure in the Total Due, but zeros in both the credits
and debits columns. If I then:

1) Select Report Options
2) Select From > Start of previous year
3) Select From > Start of accounting period
4) Select Apply

The result is a proper customer report with all zeros.

Am I somehow not properly using the system or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance - Marc