2.6 Reconcile...NO wrap!%$#@#$

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 14:24:15 EST 2014

You said:

"Is that window different from register windows in that regard?  I am
used to seeing long descriptions being truncated unless I move column
width markers to the right and then a horizontal scroll bar appears
which would allow scrolling to see the rest.  Generally, I just hover
over the space or highlight the space if I want to see the rest.  This
is in Windows 7.

David C "

*Thanks for the reply.

After looking at it again, I find it is true that if I move the "amount" and
"R" columns significantly over to the left (eg using the width adjustment),
I CAN now see BOTH a description, albeit very truncated, and the reconcile
box.  So that's very helpful.*

Since personally I really don't care if it's a truncated description so long
as I can see the reconcile box in the window, works for me.*