Report Generation in GnuCash Version 2.6

kthroyall9 at gmail.com kthroyall9 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 19:31:06 EST 2014

Thank Carsten

You pointed me on the right direction, although it wasn't through modifying
the report options.

The problem was solved by selecting "Edit"on the menu bar, then clicking
Style Sheets" in the drop down menu.

I selected "Easy" in the 'Select HTML Style Sheet' dialog box which came up,
and clicked the 'Edit' Button at the bottom.

This brought the Properties box up.  Clicking the images tab showed me 4
comboboxes, 3 of which had image files listed in them.  Clicking the clear
buttons next to the boxes emptied them.

After clicking the apply button, I closed the properties and dialogue boxes,
closed down GnuCash, and then re-opened it.

Then when I regenerated a report it was as it should have been.

Regards

Keith