Menu options disabled

jazeera vishrao at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 11:42:06 EST 2014

Michael,

          What you have suggested is the first step and I was able to do it.
Subsequent steps is what I am talking about. If you look at the bottom of
the document you have sent me it it has the section titled *'Using Gnucash
to download transactions directly to an account register*'

This is where the menu item: Actions>Online Actions>Get Transactions comes
into play and it is grayed out in my setup.

What about the 'Retrieve Account List' issue?

Jazz