Import MT-940 - Import module for DTAUS import not found [SOLVED]

Erix gnucash at prinus.nl
Mon Jan 6 15:30:10 EST 2014

Derek,

Thanx for the reply.

The problem is (might be);
I did completely remove (via Synaptic) the 2.4.13 version from the
originally installed Linux Mint repo's.
I did install GC 2.6.0 from the GetDeb.net Repo.
I don't specifically use AqBanking, I download my MT940 directly from my
Dutch bank via a Web Browser not GC.
When I try to start the AqBanking setup wizard from GC GC crashes, so
you might be on to something, but thusfar it is not solving my problem.

I agree that initially it might be a Linux Mint issue but in back view
of the above I'm still a bit lost. On the LM website I can't find any GC
issues like I'm experiencing.

Since today I installed (via Synaptic) the following packages;

aqbanking-tools
libaqbanking-plugings-libgwenhywfar60

This resolved my problem. Thanx a million for pointing me to a not
before found solution. So I don't have to talk to LM, I just needed to
talk to you. Thanx again for pointing me to this direction.

Warm regards,

Erix