Cannot access 'Since last run' window

eternal_fizzer renee.boileau at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 20:29:10 EST 2014

I have the same problem in OSX (Mountain Lion and Mavericks, but not in Snow
Leopard). I have an external monitor in another room, so I have to switch to
"mirror displays" to capture the other windows on the current desktop. I
don't want to wear out my connector plugging/unplugging it all the time and
mirroring reduces my main monitor resolution.

Is there any setting to permanently insist all windows appear within a
certain distance (like next to current window, not relative to edge of
display space)?

No alt key on a mac and command key didn't work - is there a shortcut that
gathers windows in osx?