Cannot access 'Since last run' window

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 12:48:33 EST 2014

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 7:29 PM, eternal_fizzer <renee.boileau at gmail.com>wrote:

> I have the same problem in OSX (Mountain Lion and Mavericks, but not in
> Snow
> Leopard). I have an external monitor in another room, so I have to switch
> "mirror displays" to capture the other windows on the current desktop. I
> don't want to wear out my connector plugging/unplugging it all the time and
> mirroring reduces my main monitor resolution.
>
> Is there any setting to permanently insist all windows appear within a
> certain distance (like next to current window, not relative to edge of
> display space)?
>
> No alt key on a mac and command key didn't work - is there a shortcut that
> gathers windows in osx?

I can't test it now, but I believe under 10.6 and earlier, Exposé
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2503 might show the window. Maybe Mission
Control on Lion: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH3670

ALSO, I don't believe you have to plug and unplug your monitor. I believe
you can go into System Preferences and tell Displays you want to keep its
menu on your menu bar, where you can turn on and off things like mirroring
and change your display resolution "on the fly."