2.6.0. display settings/GUI

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 16:49:04 EST 2014

If I may "add on" to this inquiry, I'd also like to ask someone in the know.
I am running GnuCash 2.6.0 on OSX 10.6.8 and it persistently ignores my
column settings, reverting back to the default (rather narrow) widths. I'm
aware of the fact that there was a change made to the method of saving these
settings, but wonder if there is something I have neglected to do and/or
install, or maybe something I didn't clean up prior to installing the latest
GnuCash?

-----
Ken Farley