Accuracy issues importing QIF files with split transactions

Elwood elwoodblues at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 14 15:44:13 EST 2014

John,

I've added the info the to Bugzilla entry.  (I changed to my 'spammier' email account from when I started this thread.)

As I'm new to this, how can I tell if/when a bug is being or will be addressed?  I realize this is all volunteer coding, and I'm not exactly qualified to help in that department, but how do I make a decision on what to do next?  (Wait for fix, try to install 2.4.14 version and re-import, or stay in 2.6 and manually fix the hundreds of transaction errors.)

On another note, I might be able to help with testing or documentation, if/when I get transitioned on to Gnucash.

Thanks,
Elwood / D. Schafer