"Internal Lot Links" mess in Accounts Receivable

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Wed Jan 15 12:52:52 EST 2014

On Jan 15, 2014, at 7:38 AM, Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> wrote:

> To my disadvantage I am about the only active developer that really uses the business
> features still (Derek may still use them as well, but he's less involved in coding lately). As a
> result the implementation concept evolved gradually with little feedback to what is is now.

I'm not as active a developer as you are, but I started using the business features about a year ago.  I haven't really looked at that code much, I'm just a user of the feature.  However, I probably could help with small changes at least.  I never used this in 2.4 and haven't used the "assign payment" dialog so I don't have much experience with the issues described in this message.

           Mike