print out expense sub-categories details?

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 16:33:54 EST 2014

When you have the report up, click on the “Options” button (sometimes hidden on the right - when the window isn’t wide enough for all the buttons).

Under Options you can select the accounts - more importantly deselect all, and then select what you want.  And also, you can select the level of sub-accounts (1, 2, 3, 4) to decide at which level sub-accounts are summarized and how many levels deep are shown.