print out expense sub-categories details?

Monica Petros mmthoune at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 17:00:57 EST 2014

R Victor, Thank you for your quick response. What you answered for me I did
know how to do. I am getting the subcategories to come up in the P/L
statement. The IRS would like to so EACH of my subcategories in detail. I'm
going to try to attach a couple of screen shots so you can see what I mean.
They want the detail of who, what, when, where, of each expense. I am
attaching the advertising category - the second one is the type I need to
capture. It seems like it should be a simple thing to do......copying a
PrtSc over to Paint is rather tedious but I'll do it if that is my last
resort.