Decimal separator in MacOS is period instead of locale-defined(Spanish) comma

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Jan 19 18:09:06 EST 2014

On 19/01/2014, at 12:57, Bruno Fontana <bruno.fontana at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mavericks, but also didnt work with Lion either.
> Región settings Argentina, South América
>
> But the problem persists with any región setting anyway.

Well, 2.6.0 crashes if you set it to es_AR because Apple doesn’t provide that locale. However, if I set es_SP, I get the . and , in the right place in Mavericks:

2.6.1 will catch unsupported locales and set the country to the first supported one that it finds using the same language, so it should set es_SP for you when your Language and text settings are Spanish/Argentina.

Regards,
John Ralls