print out expense sub-categories details?

Gregory Forster fgreg74 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 17:00:27 EST 2014

Monica, I had the same problem as you.  However,  I used the Income
Statement,  rather than a P&L.

I just looked at the P&L.  It's the same thing.  When you click on the
P&L, click Options.  Make sure you're in the Accounts tab (I think it
defaults there.)  There is a small box there labeled, Level of
Subaccounts.  Change the default number of 3 to a higher number, say 5.
That should fix your problem.  It did mine (with the Income Statement.)

Greg