Upgrading to 2.6 from 2.4 seems to have broken my CAD account...

Michael Carney mwc-250sav at att.net
Tue Jan 21 14:23:03 EST 2014

Greetings,

Just updated to 2.6 today, and noticed the following two problems:

1) My checking account in Canadian currency (CAD) will no longer accept
new entries. I can type them in OK, but hitting "return" no longer saves
the transaction. Instead, the focus goes to the date field. Closing the
account presents a dialog box asking if I want to Save/Discard the
transaction (or cancel). Selecting Save closes the dialog, but does not
save the transaction. US currency accounts seem to work fine.

2) There's a problem with gnucash-docs:

Test Transaction Errors: file /usr/share/gnome/help/gnucash-guide from
install of gnucash-docs-2.6.0-1.fc20.noarch conflicts with file from
package gnucash-docs-2.4.2-2.fc20.noarch
file /usr/share/gnome/help/gnucash-help from install of
gnucash-docs-2.6.0-1.fc20.noarch conflicts with file from package
gnucash-docs-2.4.2-2.fc20.noarch

As you can see, I'm running Fedora 20. On a x86_64 machine.

Mike