2.6: Changing accounting period does nothing.

Graham P Davis hacker at scarlet-jade.com
Wed Jan 22 10:46:36 EST 2014

I just changed the accounting period via edit - preferences and using
absolute dates. I was a bit concerned that the only button available on
the panel was 'close' and found that I was right to be so as the change
of dates was not saved.

I've bypassed the problem by changing the period within the report I
was producing. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? As I only
have to change this once per year, I don't recall what buttons were
available on the preferences panel last year.

--
Graham Davis, Bracknell, Berks.
openSUSE 13.1 (64-bit); KDE 4.12.1; AMD Phenom II X2 550 Processor;