Mutual Funds + OFX = Missing Transactions

Yury Perzov yury.perzov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 17:08:50 EST 2014

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you were successful in connecting gnu-cash to
mutual fund accounts using OFX. In my case I'm trying to download
transactions from Vanguard, but none of them show up. Looking at the trace
file, I see a number of messages like below:

* 12:00:52  WARN <aqbanking> g_invtranlist.c:  119: Ignoring group [BUYMF]

OFX replies have the transaction details, but they are ignored. Was
wondering if this is a aqbanking library version issue, or none of the
aqbanking libraries support it.

Yury