Advanced Portfolio Report

Alun Champion alun at achampion.net
Mon Jan 27 22:45:21 EST 2014

I assume the £2.48 would be the remainder of the dividend, when a
whole number of shares are purchased at the market price.
My experience of these has been as 2 separate transactions sometimes
separated by a number of days. So surprised to see them recorded as a
single transaction. I think it was originally mentioned it was a way
to get the income into the advanced portfolio report. The alternative
would have been to keep them as 2 separate transactions and add any
empty split to Stock Account on the dividend (Income -> Cash)
transaction, which is my preferred method.