Change register colors for Windows 8 High Contrast mode

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 10:17:45 EST 2014

Brian...this is really not a specific reply to you, but related.

Once upon a time ago, when I first started using GnuCash, I tried using the
gtk_prefs.exe program which sets themes in GnuCash (I use Windows 7, btw).
I attribute my accelerated hair loss and diminished intellectual capacity as
a result of the angst that I suffered in fooling around with that program.
I have since left "well enough alone" and just use the default settings that
come with the GnuCash install.

I'm pretty sure (?) that gtk_prefs.exe application has not been updated.  So
tread careful.

If anyone does have an update on the theme settings within GnuCash, I'd be
curious to hear.  In the meantime, will continue to play it safe and be
content with the few strands of hair I have left...