Export of scheduled transactions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 1 10:06:57 EDT 2014

Hi,

Please remember to cc the mailing list on all replies using your
mailer's Reply-To-List or Reply-All functionality.  Often other users
can be of help or provide additional guidance...  (which of course I
forgot to do.. Sorry for sending this twice).

Dave Morris <dave.m at ntlworld.com> writes:

> Derek
> Thanks for the reply.
> the only reason for starting afresh is the size of the file that gets loaded
> in, my file is for 3 years so far with 4 bank accounts, & 3 cash-in hand-
> account (rotary Club funds keeping club funds & charity accounts separate but
> all in one file.

Like I said, my data file has 7+ years of data in it, dozens of bank and
asset accounts, nearly a dozen different liability (CC, Loan) accounts,
and hundreds of expense accounts.  It's got almost 10,000 transactions.

My only issue is startup time, which can take several seconds when I
first start GnuCash.  But once it's up it's up and running and runs
great.  I usually keep my app open for days or weeks at a time, so that
startup time gets amortized.

> I have remade the Scheduled transactions by had now so it isn't that hard a
> problem.
> Thanks for the reply
> Dave Morris

Glad to hear you got it working.