Export of scheduled transactions

Dave Morris dave.m at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 2 03:22:50 EDT 2014

Michael
Well you may be correct but it is the way  I set things up when I was in
the 'learning curve' on GNUCASH when I moved from Quicken.

I am quite happy with the way it is now & accept there may be other &
better ways of working, but I am used to this way now.
Thanks for your advice
Dave

Tel. 01235 223245
Mob. 077 3353 8808