"Simple" Backups & Restores.

Ken Farley farleykj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 15:48:47 EDT 2014

I don't know what an "xea" file is. Is that the extension at the end of
the file or part of the name? When I traverse over to the directory
where I store my Gnucash files, all I see is files with names like
"MyAccounts.gnucash" and "MyAccounts.gnucash.2014xxxxx.log". For
information purposes, I'm using the program on OS X 10.9. Perhaps the
files you refer to are a result of running on other operating systems,
or a result of some functionality of Gnucash that I do not use. Why not
just copy them over, try things out, and see if there are any problems?