Vendor report

ssc1478 ssc1478 at aim.com
Sun Jul 6 20:34:27 EDT 2014

I am looking for a report that I can use to identify vendors' activity
for a given date range, similar to the Vendor Report provided in
GnuCash.  However, I want the report to show all vendors, or better
still to allow me to select which vendors to include, on one report.

Here is my problem:  Now that I get most of my bills electronically, I
am frequently unsure whether I have paid all of my bills for a given
month.  I've already missed a couple payments because the e-mail
notification didn't work.  I've tried a few things like setting up
recurring calendar entries to prompt me to look for the statement but
its pretty clunky.  My bank's online bill pay can receive some bills
electronically for me but not all of them.  And, for that to work I
have to enter my password in my bank's system which seems wrong to me.
I know many bills I can set up to autopay but I don't like the idea of
giving my vendors access to my bank account.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Phil