Data file too large

Xavier Lagraula detunizedgravity at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 03:29:15 EDT 2014

Hello all,

Thanks to your answer I now know why GnuCash 2.6.3 starts more slowly on my
Core i5 / 4Gio RAM / Win7 desktop than GnuCash 2.4.x on my Celeron / 2Gio
RAM / Crushbang Linux netbook. Quite impressive. This is a very low
priority question, because it is only asked out of curiosity, but why are
those checks so much slower on Windows?

Best regards,
  Xavier