online setup

Boruch Wahrhaftig gamboruch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 17:21:45 EDT 2014

John,

Thank you for the advice.

The account in question was imported from Quicken as a credit card
type account and the setting remains the same. Even the online access
settings were imported. I edited and saved the account, but the online
menu remains inactive.

Perhaps I can set up a test account and online connection to try and
diagnose the problem. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Ben