Data file too large

Robert L. Brush III bobbrush3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 19:41:31 EDT 2014

We leave running all the time because it takes so long to start, luckily
it is very stable and doesn't crash :)

    Pentium(R) Dual-Core  CPU      E6300  @ 2.80GHz
    Memory: 4G
    Hard drive:  Linux Mirrored Pair of Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5"
SATA III (6 Gb/s) MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
    OS: Linux 3.9.0 Sabayon
    gnucash-2.6.0 rev 38a0d3 (Jan 2014)

    My Accounts file is 11,493,227 bytes (11.5GB) compressed,
    122,751,689 (122.8GB) bytes uncompressed

    Gnucash load time for compressed file: 1 minute 42 seconds

------------------------

    Pentium(R) Dual-Core  CPU      E6300  @ 2.80GHz
    Memory: 4G
    Hard drive:  Linux Mirrored Pair of Seagate Momentus XT 500GB 7200
RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s with NCQ 2.5" Solid State Hybrid Drive
    OS: Linux 3.9.0 Sabayon
    gnucash-2.6.99 rev 8b76ff2+

    My Accounts file is 11,493,227 bytes (11.5GB) compressed,
    122,751,689 (122.8GB) bytes uncompressed

    Gnucash load time for compressed file: 1 minute 49 seconds

Bob