Ver 2.6.3 no split entry

Scott Roe scott384 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 07:38:18 EDT 2014

Hi John:

No, I'm not using the invoicing.  I am not having any trouble balancing between currencies.  Yes, the transaction is deleted, which is my problem.

To reiterate:  I enter a split transaction and everything goes find down to the last entry, which balances and when I hit enter, poof, gone!

Any ideas on what it could be?

Thanks for your help,

Scott

Are you using the business features, i.e. invoicing and so on? If so you shouldn't also be doing manual transactions to A/R or A/P.
When you say "poof! Gone." do you mean that the transaction is deleted? I thought that you were having trouble getting the transaction to balance.
Regards,John Ralls