Finance::Quote and OSX Mavericks ...

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 21:37:58 EDT 2014

I think the first things people are going to ask are:

(1) What version of Gnucash are you running?
(2) What version of Finance::Quote are you using, which can be found with
the following command

perl -MFinance::Quote -e 'print "$Finance::Quote::VERSION\n"'

I just recently jumped from my 10 year old Mac to a new one, and getting
Gnucash to function properly was pretty uneventful. The only challenge was
making sure my personal perl stuff for getting quotes was in the proper
places. Quote retrieval worked fine for me.

By the way, my version of Finance::Quote from the above command is 1.33. I
don't know if this is the most recent, but it's working dandy.

Ken

-----
Ken Farley