Finance::Quote and OSX Mavericks ...

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Jul 12 02:40:31 EDT 2014

On Jul 12, 2014, at 2:06 AM, Deane Yamane <deane.yamane at gmail.com> wrote:

> It doesn't work again. Tried reinstalling FQU.... Are others having this problem? ... Xcode 5.1.1 doesn't have Command Code(?) download. Any 'tricks' I should know?

Deane,

Starting with Mavericks, OSX detects an attempt to use one of the command-line tools and offers to download them for you. What errors are you getting when you try to use F::Q? Did you run gnc-fq-update by hand from Terminal or did you use the Update Finance Quote command from the dmg? What errors did you get from that?

Regards,
John Ralls