Advance payment for multiple invoices for multiple accounts

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 14:04:07 EDT 2014

On 12 Jul 2014, at 17:35, Donna Pfeifer <donna32132 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Maf!
>
> That works fine and is simple enough for me to follow.
>
> Thank you all for your help. I couldn't do it without you.
>
> Donna

Not relevant to the thread, but all of your contributions to the list have been dumped in my Google Mail Spam bucket - the reason given is:

Be careful with this message. Our systems couldn't verify that this message was really sent by yahoo.com. You might want to avoid clicking on links or replying with personal information.

IIRC, there is at least one other contributor who uses yahoo and whose posts are treated in the same way.

Is there any way this can be fixed?

Michael