Mass Deletion of transactions

Nate & Joan Sowers njshopping1 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 16:19:01 EDT 2014

Hello gnucash users:

My wife and I have been users of your software for many years.  We are
currently trying to figure out how to mass remove old transactions from
the accounts.  i.e. Would like to archive all transactions older than a
specified date and remove them from all of the current accounts.  Our
account sizes have gotten so large that gnucash has gotten sluggish and
takes too long to open and save.

Do anyone know how this can be accomplished?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks...

Nate