Auto fill Transfer field when using csv

quintain xz9876 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 13:24:33 EDT 2014

Hi;

How can I auto fill the Transfer line when I input a number of entries when
using a csv inport.

I infrequently download my bank / credit card statements into excel then
convert to .csv then import them into my credit card account.

I have a large number of payment entered into 'Description' field as Tesco
almost without exception they should be shown as 'Weekly shop' in the
Transfer field.

To date I am altering every single entry from 'Imbalance-GBP' to the
required 'Weekly shop'.

I am using GC v 2.4.13 on a Win 7 setup