Income Report

Narendra Shah ndssubscriber at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 01:43:20 EDT 2014

Dear Vikas,

I do not know much about GnuCash, but your question seems to be purely
accounting related and not software related.

When you receive a payment from buyer for particular bill (after deduction
of TDS), you credit buyers account and debit bank account. At the same time,
you have to pass JV for the amount of TDS: credit buyers account and debit
Tax at Source (or whatever account name you have given).

Your reports should now show the amount received from buyer as well as Tax
Deducted at Source by them.

HTH.

Narendra Shah