Convert rabobank csv file to qif

Marcel marcel.roolvink at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 11:06:55 EDT 2014

Hi Erik,

I would like to use gnucash to manage my cashflow. My bank is the
Rabobank and I would like to import the transactions automatically. I
came across your program to do this (rabocsv_to_qif) but it doesn't seem
to work for me. When I run the program I get a lot of output :
Failed to parse (this is normal for the last line in the file):
['NL23RABO....
but no transactions are written to the output file. I'm not familiar
with python, so I can't analyse what the program does exactly.  It's
possible that the progrma is causing an error because the IBAN codes
have been introduced in the new bank accounts.

Can you please help?

Kind regards,

Marcel Roolvink