update release

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 14:10:48 EDT 2014

On 7/28/2014 2:45 AM, John Ralls wrote:
> On Jul 28, 2014, at 8:10 AM, Rolf Endres <rendres at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>>   Hi John,
>>
>>   Thanks for that - I was following the links via the wiki ->
>>   http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows#Q:_Are_there_nightly_builds.3F to
>>   the trunk directory!
>>
>>   I will try the weekly builds. Point taken about the nightly builds (I
>>   was desperate to get the data imported ;-)! )
> Thanks for the heads up about the wiki page. I've fixed the link and added one for the maint builds as well.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

Regarding OFX imports, I download OFX files usually monthly, and keep
them forever, as they do not take much space.  While I usually import
them immediately, sometimes I wait until later.  After a while I move
them to a history folder.  That started because most banks do not give
the files adequate names to remember which account(s) are contained
therein, so I always need to re-name them anyway.

David C