update release

Rolf Endres rendres at gmx.de
Tue Jul 29 12:08:18 EDT 2014

   I've tried installing the two latest weekly builds to get the updated
   aqbanking to work, but with both my Online Banking now fails
   completely:

   When I access the online banking or online banking setup, an empty
   wight window opens titled "acquiring lock". The progess bar cycles
   through to 100%, before closing the window, opening a new one, and
   starting from scratch. Closing the window by clicking abort also opens
   a new window with the progress bar starting to cycle again.

   I have tried deleting lock files manually, as well as deleting the
   complete aqbanking folder in my documents (I'm using Windows); no
   change in behaviour. Any clever ideas on where to start looking? I
   wasn't able to find any references to similar errors elsewhere...