No subject

JOSEPH AIELLO jraiello at verizon.net
Thu Jul 31 11:35:24 EDT 2014

Well I am still having problems.
I did a complete re-install of ver 2.6.3,win 7 after deleting all known references  to gnucash.
 . trying to  initiate Gnucash I get the following msg:(attachment 1)
 . after using the 2nd or 3rd option, the program continues.
 . after a few operations, things seem to go fine.
 . want to print a report  ( i.e income statement for example), the system crashes(attachment 2 & 3)
 . what is the lock Gnucash is looking for?
 . In the reinstall , I thought I removed all remnants, but maybe not
 . happens in even if using a new file
 . how do I resolve this issue?
 . what is this lock?
 . I would really like to remove all references to unused files.