How to setup Gnucash as a business software?

Allan Mwenda allanitomwesh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 07:06:54 EDT 2014

Thanks for the reply. I don't mind doing some stuff manually but i would
like to do the majority of the bookkeeping on the software,and maybe just
do printouts for filing and backup perhaps on the cloud or on an external
drive or something.
So,you say I can automate SOME of what I want to do,and using business
features i'll be able to automate SOME of the rest. I am still going
through the manual but if you could tell me what definitely is not possible
that would be great. I also noticed gnucash can print cheques,what type of
printer do i need for that feature?