How to setup Gnucash as a business software?

Allan Mwenda allanitomwesh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 14:36:26 EDT 2014

thanks for the in-depth reply. I'll try and clarify
By "statements" I do mean "report of amounts due by your
customers",sometimes you gotta remind them.
Manually enter all details for payroll sounds good,as long as the end
result is a payslip I can print.
A petty cash system,works around a petty cash voucher. Say your stapler
breaks,you don't have to set up a tender to procure just the one stapler. A
petty cash voucher has a maximum petty value say $35. you can fill a
voucher,get the cash,buy the item immediately,and clear/balance the voucher
with the purchace receipt
No stock management ,got it.
I think i mentioned it,my country is Kenya,and currency is the Kenyan
Shilling.
Looks like the business features section is my best friend.
Thanks again